Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twin Babies Photo Shoot Sneak Peak

I got to take photos for these adorable twins last week. I have to say keeping two babies photo ready at the same time is very challenging, but also very rewarding. They look so cute together. Here is a sneak peak for you guys.

 IMG_3566-3

  IMG_3706

They are twins, but every different in size. Can you tell which one is way bigger for the other? How cute! I’m sure they will cherish this photo and make jokes about each other when they grow up.

IMG_3702

More photos to come…

2 comments:

  1. These are my nieces and so far the pics are adorable! The one's I saw of my nephew are gorgeous too! You do such an awesome job! I wish I was there to have you take some of my daughter! Maybe next time we come for a visit =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley for your generous comment! They are such beautiful children, and Heather is such a great mom. I loved working with them. I would love to take photos for your daughter too. Just let me know when.

    ReplyDelete