Wednesday, August 12, 2009

drive-in movie

I have never been to a drive-in movie before last Friday. I have always thought of it as a very romantic thing to do. It sure didn’t disappoint me. I love that mood, dark night, bright light, desert, and two boys (daddy and baby) I'm in love with. It feels slightly lonely in the spacious open area, but at the same time full of life because everyone was having such a good time.

IMG_4232

Reflection from my mirror

IMG_4241

Never thought ware houses would look so good at night

IMG_4242

I love this one, so romantic, only if I have two people kissing in from of the car, that would have been picture perfect.

IMG_4247

Looks like the cars at the audiences for the movie, kinda cute

IMG_4254

My boy is shoveling pop corn in his mouth, he’s such a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment