Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

My parents are here for a visit from China. We decided to go check out San Francisco and Seattle. San Francisco is such a unique place, I just can’t seem to forget about it. I’m lucky to have a great camera to record this beauty town in my own way.

Japanese Tea Garden was the first place we visited. It was very green and very Japanese. Everywhere you looked at is a beautiful picture, and each corner of the garden is carefully designed and manicured.

IMG_1583

IMG_1592

IMG_1604

IMG_1623

IMG_1614

IMG_1634

The next day we drive along the coastal line, and enjoy the ocean breath. We discovered this gorgeous area on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge. It’s where wild flowers meet sandy beach, and where ocean water meets the San Francisco’s misty sky.    

IMG_1751

IMG_1753

IMG_1758

IMG_1789

IMG_1790

I’ll post more later.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. My husband served his mission in San Francisco and it is his and my favorite city.

    ReplyDelete