Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First Maternity Photo Shoot

I finally got to do maternity photos, and this was no everyday maternity photos. My model Alley and her husband Ryan both serves in the air force, and I get to shoot her photos on the airforce base. We tried a lot of different things, all the photos turned out amazing.

Alley did a very good job. It was pretty natural for her looking good for the photos. Alley’s husband was so patient with us, and didn’t mind the waiting at all. You can definitely see his fun characters from this photo.  

Maternity Alley-11

I made a little slide show for them, everyone who’s seen it all loved it, and a couple of them even got a little teary. I hope you guys are going to enjoy this one as well.

I think this has been my best work so far. They are not just beautiful images, but so much more behind them. I’m so lucky to have this opportunity to work with this fun and inspirational couple. And it’s very cool to get a close look at these wonderful people who put their lives on the line to protect our country. Here are a few my favorites from the shoot if you are not equipped to watch the video.

 Maternity Alley-5329

Maternity Alley-5344

Maternity Alley-5356

Alley maternity

Maternity Alley-5387

Maternity Alley

 

Maternity Alley-5415 

Maternity Alley-5451 

Maternity Alley-5500 

Maternity Alley-5571

Maternity Alley-5573

Maternity Alley-5658

Maternity Alley-4

Maternity Alley-4-2

Maternity Alley-6

Maternity Alley-8

Maternity Alley-10

No comments:

Post a Comment