Friday, October 30, 2009

What I have been doing

I have been busy all last two weeks taking photos, and preparing for my portfolio album, so I’ve been a slacker on updating my blog. But now my husband is away, and my son is in bed, I have some time devoted on sharing some photos with your guys.

I did some photos for the kids at my sister-in-law’s Halloween party. All the kids looked so adorable. This is the time of the year, they could just be whoever they want to be, and explore their fantasy world.

 children halloween Portrait-2-2

children halloween Portrait-8

children halloween Portrait-11

children halloween Portrait-17

children halloween Portrait-21

I then went to the Red Spring for an engagement session that weekend with this sweet couple Diane and John from L.A. We had so much fun and laughed a lot, due to the goofiness of John. They are very into swing dance, so I asked them to put on a performance for me in the middle of the red rocks.

 Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6187

 Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6189

 Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6223 

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6174

 

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6312  Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6354

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-2 

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-18 

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-28 

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6108 

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6145 

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6156  

After the engagement session, we did a mini family portrait session with Diane’s brother. We had a hard time to figure out how to make Natasha give up on her binky for a little while. Who would know you only had to ask her to share her binky with someone else, then she was happy to hand it out. What a cute family!

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6401

Engagement Red Rock Portrait-6416

I just did a portrait session with this cute Chinese little girl at the pumpkin patch today. She was not happy to be placed in front of the camera at first. She hide herself behind her brother every time I point the camera at her and cried. But after a little while, we got warmed up with this whole photo shoot thing, she couldn’t stop posing for me, so cute!! I can’t wait to show you guys the photos later. She makes me want to have a little girl so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment